Dmytro Biryuk is the founder and managing attorney of Biryuk Law Firm.
Dmytro is a proficient international lawyer trained and qualified in both the United States and Europe.
He has been practicing business law for over 15 years.
Before establishing Biryuk Law Firm, Dmytro had a distinctive track record with leading international law and consulting firms. It, in particular, includes (in reverse chronological order):
- over six years with Schoenherr, a leading Austrian law firm operating in the Central and Eastern Europe;
- around three years with PricewaterhouseCoopers; and
- a few years overall with Baker & McKenzie, Magister & Partners (current Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners), and Holthaus Law Offices.
During his legal career, Dmytro handled numerous large-scale transactions.
He also completed an Emirate law practice project in Dubai, UAE.
Furthermore, Dmytro is an international adviser of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
Dmytro focuses on business law, particularly corporate/M&A, investment, and drone law in the U.S. He also extensively practiced finance, real estate, construction, commercial, and other business law matters in Ukraine.
Dmytro is licensed to practice law in:
- New York;
- Ukraine; and
- US Supreme Court.
Dmytro is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Bar Association;
- New York State Bar Association; and
- Ukrainian Bar Association.
Awarded the Edmund S. Muskie graduate fellowship, Dmytro received a master of laws (LL.M.) degree in American law for foreign lawyers from the Saint Louis University School of Law, MO, U.S., in 2007.
He also graduated from the Kyiv National Economics University, where he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in law in 2003 and 2004, respectively.
Additionally, Dmytro completed the Freedom Support Act undergraduate exchange program in international studies at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, NE, U.S., in 2002.
As a result of his academic achievements, Dmytro received:
- two full scholarships of the U.S. Department of State;
- high honors at Ukrainian and two American universities; and
- honorary citizenship of the State of Nebraska.
Need a proof of these accomplishments?
Then see some of Dmytro’s credentials.
Working with Dmytro, you leverage:
- expertise in complex cross-border deals by premier multinational companies;
- profound knowledge of American and European legal systems; and
- professional skills in English, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
Interested to get in touch?
Just contact us.