Dmytro Biryuk is the founder and managing attorney of Biryuk Law.
Dmytro is a proficient international lawyer trained and qualified in both the United States and Europe.
He has been practicing business law for over 17 years.
Before establishing Biryuk Law, Dmytro had a distinctive track record with leading international law and consulting firms. It, in particular, includes (in reverse chronological order):
- Over six years with Schoenherr, a leading Austrian law firm operating in the Central and Eastern Europe;
- Around three years with PricewaterhouseCoopers; and
- Few years overall with Baker & McKenzie, Magister & Partners (later part of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and now Asters), and Holthaus Law Offices.
During his legal career, Dmytro handled numerous large-scale transactions.
Additionally, he completed an Emirate law practice project in Dubai, UAE.
Furthermore, Dmytro is an international adviser of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
Dmytro focuses on business law, particularly corporate/M&A, investment, and drone law in the US. He also extensively practiced finance, real estate, construction, commercial, and other business law matters in Ukraine.
Dmytro is licensed to practice law in:
- New York;
- Ukraine; and
- The US Supreme Court.
Dmytro is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Bar Association;
- New York State Bar Association; and
- Ukrainian Bar Association.
Awarded the Edmund S. Muskie graduate fellowship, Dmytro received a master of laws (LLM) degree in American law for foreign lawyers from the Saint Louis University School of Law, MO, US, in 2007.
At the same time, Dmytro was twice admitted to the LLM program by the University of Cambridge in England, UK.
Dmytro also graduated from the Kyiv National Economics University, where he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in law in 2003 and 2004, respectively.
Moreover, Dmytro completed the Freedom Support Act undergraduate exchange program in international studies at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, NE, US, in 2002.
As a result of his academic achievements, Dmytro received:
- Two fully funded scholarships of the US Department of State;
- High honors at Ukrainian and two American universities; and
- Honorary citizenship of the State of Nebraska.
Need a proof of these accomplishments?
Then, see some of Dmytro’s credentials.
Numerous American legal directories recognize Dmytro and Biryuk Law.
Notably, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters) has selected Dmytro to Rising Stars for 2021-2023, as shown here:
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in New York, NYSUPER LAWYERS
Only 2.5% of attorneys in New York Metro receive this distinction. Selection to the Rising Stars list provides third-party validation…SUPER LAWYERS
Also, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has verified Dmytro as a US-licensed attorney qualified to file for US trademark registration with the USPTO.
Working with Dmytro, you leverage:
- Expertise in complex cross-border deals by premier multinational companies;
- Profound knowledge of American and European legal systems; and
- Professional skills in English, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
Just as Dmytro easily switched from PC to Mac (for top performance, reliability, and security), he can swiftly turn your business into the right legal path.
Interested to get in touch?
Feel free to contact us.