Do you need a legal support?
Take advantage of our legal services.
Here, you can get an advice on the U.S. law, particularly the New York law.
Moreover, you can get a full support on Ukrainian law.
To foster your business interests, we can:
- advise you on corporate/M&A, investment, and other business law issues;
- incorporate your company;
- draft or review your contracts (e.g., share/asset purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements, operating agreements), bylaws, meeting minutes, and other documents;
- conduct a legal due diligence on business law matters; and
- provide you other legal services.
Our initial goal is to guide you on how to start your own business in the U.S.
For business registration or company formation, we can:
- Prepare constituent documents;
- Register a company (incorporate an LLC or corporation);
- Get your company EIN number;
- Open a bank account for online banking;
- Protect your intellectual property;
- Accomplish a trademark registration; and
- Figure out your federal corporate income tax rate.
Accomplishing some of these actions would, for example, help you create Amazon account to make money online.
Having incorporated a company in the U.S., you may need other services.
- If you wish to buy a business in the U.S., you can get our legal aid as your corporate/M&A counsel.
- As a nonresident, you may also need a business immigration lawyer. If you invest in the U.S., for example, we can help you get an E-2 or EB-5 visa.
- We can navigate commercial drone laws, a part of robotics law. In particular, we can help you comply with the FAA drone rules for you to earn on flying drone photography or video-shooting.
- We can help you invest in blockchain technology projects, such as smart contracts. For instance, you may need a legal ICO review for compliance with the U.S. SEC securities regulations.
- We can help you with other legal matters as well.
We are professionally fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
For further details, please feel free to request your fee quote.