First, check out our freebies on how to start a business in the US here:
Then, take advantage of our legal services described below.
Here, you can get an advice on the US law, particularly the New York law.
Moreover, you can get our support on Ukrainian law.
To foster your business interests, we can:
- advise you on corporate/M&A, investment, and other business law issues;
- incorporate your company;
- provide tax preparation services;
- structure your business holding and commercial transactions;
- draft or review your contracts (e.g., share/asset purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements, operating agreements), bylaws, meeting minutes, and other documents;
- conduct a legal due diligence on business law matters; and
- provide you other legal services.
Our initial goal is to guide you on how to start your own business in the US.
For business registration or company formation, we can:
- Prepare constituent documents;
- Register a company (incorporate an LLC or corporation);
- Get your company EIN number;
- Open a bank account for online banking;
- Protect your intellectual property;
- Accomplish a trademark registration; and
- Figure out your federal corporate income tax rate.
Accomplishing some of these actions would, for example, help you create Amazon account to make money online.
Having incorporated a company in the US, you may need other services.
- If you wish to buy a business in the US, you can get our legal aid as your corporate/M&A counsel.
- As a nonresident, you may also need a business immigration lawyer. If you invest in the US, for example, we can help you get an E-2 or EB-5 visa.
- We can navigate commercial drone laws, a part of robotics law. In particular, we can help you comply with the FAA drone rules for you to earn on flying drone photography or video-shooting.
- We can help you invest in blockchain technology projects, such as smart contracts. For instance, you may need a legal ICO review for compliance with the US SEC securities regulations.
- We can help you with other legal matters as well.
We are professionally fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
For further details, please feel free to request your fee quote.